Saturday, March 21, 2009

Self intro

I am Mak Yan Qin currently studying at Chong Boon secondary school.

In my secondary school life, i love my friends and my co-curricular activities. When i am not in school, i will ask my friends out. We usually love to play pool and shop around. We will have our own planning on where we are going next. I like playing netball with my netball teammates. It is fun and we will also have our team talk usually. As we will communicate more and so we will become stronger. We have our own bonds and i treasure it a lot. I dislike barbie doll, as i think it is so disgusting and creepy. They have their big eyes and i think that the eye are always staring at me. So, i will never keep barbie doll at home. Ghost stories also appear barbie doll, it always shows that the barbie doll can move by it own and some can kill people. Therefore, i dislike barbie doll.

In overall, i find that Chong Boon is a nice school with good environment, i hope to stay in contact with my netballers even if we are not in the same school.

| 8:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home